Rubix maximizes efficiency for schedulers by providing detailed feedback, comparing multiple schedules and checking for compliance with federal specifications. It automatically analyzes the logic of project schedules and delivers a detailed feedback report on their health and compliance.
A Project Controls Professional’s Ultimate Toolbox
- Provides detailed quality control feedback on your projects, compares schedules and schedule updates, and checks for compliance with numerous federal specifications. Rubix analyzes the logic of project schedules and delivers a detailed feedback report on every aspect of its health and compliance.
- Compatible with over twenty scheduling tools, including Primavera and Microsoft Projects. This analytical tool has over 500 built-in checks to provide immediate insights into the schedule’s quality, risks, and adherence to compliance protocols.
- Includes utilities such as calendar printing, file format conversions, and global to project level codes and calendar conversions.
- Connects to your Primavera Cloud account, direct connections to any database (including SQL, Oracle, and SQLite), and allows for direct imports of virtually every file type.
- If you have a stable internet connection and do not require a direct database connection, our Cloud version is the version for you. Rubix Cloud works on all operating systems and can be quickly deployed to all your workstations.
Rubix Professional is a standalone program which can be installed on Windows desktop operating systems. The professional version offers direct database connections to you Primavera servers and can be used without internet connectivity.