Rubix – Schedule Compliance Analysis Tool
Rubix maximizes efficiency for schedulers by providing detailed feedback, comparing multiple schedules and checking for compliance with federal specifications. It automatically analyzes the logic of project schedules and delivers a detailed feedback report on their health and compliance.
A Project Controls Professional’s Ultimate Toolbox
- Provides detailed quality control feedback on your projects, compares schedules and schedule updates, and checks for compliance with numerous federal specifications. Rubix analyzes the logic of project schedules and delivers a detailed feedback report on every aspect of its health and compliance.
- Compatible with over twenty scheduling tools, including Primavera and Microsoft Projects. This analytical tool has over 500 built-in checks to provide immediate insights into the schedule’s quality, risks, and adherence to compliance protocols.
- Includes utilities such as calendar printing, file format conversions, and global to project level codes and calendar conversions.
- Connects to your Primavera Cloud account, direct connections to any database (including SQL, Oracle, and SQLite), and allows for direct imports of virtually every file type.
- If you have a stable internet connection and do not require a direct database connection, our Cloud version is the version for you. Rubix Cloud works on all operating systems and can be quickly deployed to all your workstations.
Rubix Professional is a standalone program which can be installed on Windows desktop operating systems. The professional version offers direct database connections to you Primavera servers and can be used without internet connectivity.